CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Yay! Another Blog!

Ya' know how many millions of blogs die off every day due to neglect, disinterest and so on? I dunno =) ... but at the rate i change my blog.. hehe.. I'll be guessing quite many.. but I promise this will be good this time...

I'm writing cos I'm sick of waiting for my army journal to arrive.. and I have tons of things to gush about my Taiwan trip (DUn worry... i noe what's classified) and well tons of things to gush about the reality-tv world state... (I'm DA expert man.. Masters in Reality-Tv and critique, courtesy of Mess Hall, 3rd in Survivor:Amazon Fantasy)

So yeah.. i'll be tweaking the dates quite a bit to make my blog look authentique and.. well taken care of.. so there.. at LEAST i'm frank... so there...

Regards,
FraNk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home