CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

grrr... NOT again?

honestly... i sometimes wonder why i'm so embittered about my new posting and well.. just not happy... then today.. the answer strikes me in my face again..

-_-

my upperstudy calls to tell me my postion of dy S4 might be changed to QM aferall, cos there's no QM and well.. QM is a more important job than dy S4...

gee thanks.. and that's almost after ONE month of shadowing the dy s4 and learning about all i can about S4's job and so on... and well.. 3 days into the dy S4 course..

HONESTLY?!? what's wrong with the people there? Why's it so screwed up? Why can't things JUST settle down for once and I don't have to lie worry like mad whilst i'm @ my course and i can well... benefit from it?

and well.. that's not all... cos then S4 rings me and literally shouts thru the phone that between me and my upperstudy, we have conveniently swept the whole USMS thingy under the carpet...

i mean.. 700 suggestions? using sparse, screwed up computers!? and well.. 700 suggestions in before the end of feb!? honestly.. it's a bit UN-acheivable.. and unrealistic... and IT'S NOT MY FAULT...

why has a pile on shit just landed on me when i dun even noe the stuff well!?! sigh.. as one of the WOs today whom shared about how H/O and T/O can be a bitch cos u might unwittingly become a scapegoat for some mess that your predecessor did not do... sigh.. looks like i have become one =(

and i can't even really be there to handle the mess... i mean..u want me to rush down to camp on Sat or something issit? gee... HOW NICE of you...

sheesh... time is ticking away and I dunno how to handle this liao lor.. i mean... short of marching down to each coy line and forcing the people to do the suggestions and watching over them, there's nothing much i can do.... so how? i dunno...

pray lah... leave it to God...
please let me not stray for U...
and really read my Bible and listen to your words =)

P.S. to the person impersonating me on other pple's tag-boards as well as my own... either IDENTIFY yourself or bummer off... GET LOST!! what's your problem?! life not fun enough for you issit?

sheesh

irritated frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home