CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Friday, February 11, 2005

still single on this coming v-day...

sigh.. all these advertisements about valentine day gifts as well as hearing about my frens planning what to get for their gfs... makes me realise i'm STILL single... and have been single for pretty much since the start of my life..

pathetic? nah... still searching for this perfect girl.. someone maybe somewhat like Rebecca (TAR7) and Julie Berry (S9) combined.. hehe... yeah.. good luck to me right...

i dunno lah.. me too childish to land meself a gf? well i think honestly when it comes to that point.. i wouldn't even think of being childish lor.. oh well.. hard to explain.. what i would think is.. it would also change me and my attitude towards others... right?

i mean, my 1st sis who was originally pretty icy, indoorsy and well.. rather practical.. (yeah.. she told me to buy her useful stuff when i went to Japan.. instead of like fluffy stuff toys or something of that sort).. and now? with a bf she suddenly like open up alot, and then quite sporty (always roller blade with her bf) and then MOST of all, suddenly we find 2 large garfield stuff toys on her bed!!?

talk about change eh?

so well wadeva lah.. here's a another lonely V-day spent by myself.. haha..

frank
(btw.. the Blue Topaz Pendant from SK Jewellery that now costs $59 looks quite nice..hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home