CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, May 14, 2005

more resolutions?

went to East Coast to roller blade with my family (actually my sis insisted on me accompanying her in roller blading when I had at first planned to go biking)

Aniwez it was a pretty kewl experience, realized that as long as u noe some form of skating, the rest are pretty natural as well.. =) so I managed to skate pretty well from the start =) and well, blading seems to be more tiring than ice skating, mainly because of the increased friction and well, cos my rental skates pretty much sucked.

aniwez.. i've been thinking about a lot of things esp since celestine (royce's gf) hit a sore point by asking whether i exercised in camp or not...

WHICH, to me, translated to the fact that I had grown fat...

sigh... seems like only with outwardly enforced discipline will one really live a disciplined and healthy lifestyle of like sleeping early and waking up early, eating three balanced meals at the cookhouse and so on... (but no... Fred told me someone was like that)

but i dun believe. going to commit this to God to help myself embark on a more disciplined lifestyle.

(PLUS, if Harris can maintain a diet of like eating a full bfast, then drinking coffee for lunch and then having like a bun for dinner and topping it all with 100 push ups and a run around the stadium daily, why not me?)

so what kind of more disciplined lifestyle leh? i honestly dunno.. but had many ideas after a nice cooling walk down memory lanes at Siglap (more abt it soon)

cos @ Siglap, saw like a few guys playing street soccer in the soccer court and like all looking darn lean and fit... realised i'll probably never be like them, first due to my job, then due to the fact that most of my frens dun seem to keen on such stuff, and lastly cos.. I dun fit the image.. =) sigh.. though honestly i won't mind being like that for one day or so to ty out...=)

but what I can probably do is like get my men to play badminton with me, or ask like Fred to join along and play during one of the stay-in nites (yeah, prob need to stay-in one or two nites and get a more disciplined life)

then like maybe eat less during the meals.. but not to the extent of skipping meals lah...

then i guess can also implement some exercise regime or something.. like progressively more push-up and so on... then run every nite or so...

whateva it is.. it's still up in the air.. and I'm honestly the master of procrastinations (as said by royston).. so I really hope can do so.. =)

pleaseeee...

fraNK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home