CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, May 08, 2005

housekeeping...

my parents are back!! yay!!

truth be told, the house was getting a lil' derelict with the mere few days they were not around.. so yeah, it's glad to have them back...

and yeah, my next goal is to clean up my bunk AND my own room @ home. realised it is very easy to just "heck it" and dun bother about the mounting layers of dust and just treat the house like some hotel (that slowly denigrades from 5 star to 1 star)

well, must set good example lah.. it's very ironic if i tell my men to do area cleaning and go and check under the beds etc whilst I leave my room in a complete mess, where whatever I drop on the floor rakes up multitudes of dust balls and the windows are so filthy people are scribbling ORD dates on them -_-...

aniwez, remember i talked about solitude some few posts ago? well, i had some sort of solitude today whilst walking back from slowly from thomson plaza, just enjoying the night breeze and reminiscing the past...

... all the familiar places with so many memories and stories to tell...

like thomson plaza swensens where I made Jack Jack treat me to (our favourite) Frosted Chocolate Malt cos it was his birthday.. and we were there talking about everything under the sun...

like all the times my relatives and I went to the nearby eateries like Nam Kee Chicken Rice and Ivins and brought the house down with our riotious laughter and lod conversations...

all these memories have faded into the recesses of my mind.. only to be drawn out by the familiarity of situations...

and well, are they bittersweet? reminding me of drifted away relationships or wasted chances?

or are they a fond memory of things that I cherish?

i dunno. but its better to have such memories then to have none... as Tina Wesson of Survivor 2 fame said, "I'd want to die in a coffin filled with memories and experiences.."

fraNK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home