CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

through the lenses

ok.. my camera screwed up... the photos of my KL trip turned up grainy for some wierd reason...

aniwez, some photos...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that's me and my mom at an idyllic resort @ melaka.. which we were not staying in. ours was that kids-trodden mess of a mega-resort right next to it.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that's me, my sis and my cousin posing in front of petronas tower (hehe.. betcha' din realise it!) at around midnite.. (yeah.. they such the lights pretty soon after we took the shot)

i liked this shot cos the building looks pretty awesome.. like it's emanating some light or smth... and it was kewl cos it was actually taken SO late at nite.. (yah.. blame it on the neverending dinners with relatives)

AND if u realise, i'm not actually that tall.. was standing on some ledge for ego-sake.. haha...

frank

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

haha!!! i knew it. i thought your sis was short at first. hahaha.

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home