CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, June 12, 2005

serving no one else but Lord my God

recently alot of screw-ups i've committed has given me a sufficiently resounding wake-up call.

what the heck am i doing with my life? spiritual-wise? attitude-wise? effort-wise?

why have i gone into this perpertual slack mode?

honestly.. really I've just been adopting this "haiz, since everyone is just wa-yang-ing, then I just join in as well lah" attitude... not paying attention to the work i do...

it's terrible.. it's robs me of the satisfaction in the job as well..

1st prayer request: to put in my fullest energy in my work and not wa-yang with the stuff I do. go the extra mile.

then it's also the slackness of myself that's making me miserable... 3 months of bliss has really made me soft.

now i find staying-in a chore, i find being the conducting officer a chore... and i don't like this "slack" me..

2nd prayer request: let me not be so slack and re-adapt back, and continue to stay fit.

and what's really going one with my and my spiritual life? why do I feel like my spritiual-scape is like some barren landscape?

why have I become so in-sync with the wordly society out there!?

what has happened to me!?

and today's sermon and fellowship gave me a stern reminder as well...

sigh... issit cos some old old sin is still wrangling with me!?

i just hope this will all end. and things will get better.

please.

3rd prayer request: serve no one else but God. not money. not what every stupid vapid trend. and really, stay close to God.

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home