CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Monday, December 27, 2004

i found HaraJuku in Singapore!~

ok... i'd risk sounding suaku.. but i realised how much of cheap-er bargains and variety of clothing I was missing out when I went to explore Queensway Shopping Centre today... (got tipped off by my frens)

it was a literal Harajuku, or like one of Taiwan's night markets

replete with cool-dressing teenagers and trend-setters, and each shop crammed with many varieties of clothings carrying familiar brands like Adidas, Abercrombie and Fitch, Billabong and so on... as well as accessory shops and other youthful stuff...

too bad I didn't bring my wallet (or was it lucky?.. hehe)..

aniwez.. i Know where I'll be shopping this new year.. =)

fRaNk~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home