CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Friday, January 28, 2005

about my job...

honestly i still can't put a nail on my current posting and well... hopefully i'll learn the ropes fast and well, get things going for me =)

realised that contrary to yesterday's 'lull' impression i got, logistics might not be THAT easy and well, i need to liaise with pretty much alot of pple and need to get to noe alot of pple.. which (eh-hm).. is somethkng i dun rally like to do at times (me being the partial a/s type of personality at times.. but well.. God put me here for a reason rite? and i'm trying to find it)

so yeah.. i'm learning away here in 3SIG whilst my pals are going shopping for CNY stuff (weihan) and playing tennis (royce/kevin).. hopefully it is all for good...

saw our UIP programme for 3SIG liao... SOC FAM?? sheesh... oh no.. honestly i realised i'm quite worried about my fitness levels and it's gonna drop real fast if i dun go and like be proactive and start exercising... so, run anyone?

must keep up cos now as officer.. really u start to understand that there is an iamge to keep up and its not like cadet i can say i am the darnded lousiest and go from behind and surprise others that hey, i'm actually not that bad... but here people EXPECT you to be good.. and well expectations fitness wise for me.. are gonna be hard to keep up.. so there... pray for me..

hopefully today ends soon and i get to enjoy my weekend.. =)

itching to play warcraft LOTA again.. =)

borED,
FranK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home