CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

DIET TIME!!!

OK.. this is not fair... just one week of relative slackness and my pull-up count has plunged to like 6?!?!

eeeks!

and that's not all.. to add insult to injury, a whopping total of

3 PEOPLE

have called me fat in this week. the worse being Nigel saying that it looked like fats was spilling out of my pants....

ARGGGGH!!!

(OK MAKE THAT 5 people thanks to KAIWEI and DA HUA who just commented whilst they were beside me)

-_-

so.. simple... new resolutions for a new year

1. everytime i see people eating in their bunks or something, i like do 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups... (but no double counting of food!!)

2. run as regularly as possible in my new camp, like around the camp a few times when there is time.. dun procrastinate!!

3. STOP DELUDING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE EATING BACK WHAT YOU LOST IN BRUNEI and hence, gorging during the weekends!!
It's obvious you have overdone it!!

sheesh..

ok.. wish me luck

reGards,
FraNk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home