CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, March 05, 2005

what i need to do

1. learn to drive
2. research on the unis in us...

cos honestly it's geeting to the point of ad nauseaum when i keep hearing people ask me about my uni and i shrug it off by saying i haven't applied...

"HARRH?" they exclaim, then proceed to stare at me incredulously, like i'm totally an indecisive person who hasn't lifted his butt to do any research or wadeva...

and well.. even my mum's starting to bug me about the school to apply to and well, she tried to get me to go to the US unis seminar @ Suntec City... but HEY... it's not my year liao... it's for those bubbly, excited, full-of-hope 'A' level students whom just recently got their results and in order to celebrate, completely flood all the lan shops..

-_-.. gee thanks.. GO TO THE SEMINAR LAH! IT'S YOUR FUTURE @ STAKE LEH! STILL PLAY LAN FOR WHAT!!?

so well... jokes aside, maybe i should really listen to my own advice and well.. starting researching and pondering about what to take in uni liao... which honestly.. IS pretty difficult..

sigh.. should i choose a school by its facilities/qualities or by its prestige or by the courses?

what the HECK should i take? engineering? biology? design? BLEAH~*

when i honestly pretty much like lots of subjects... it gets very hard...

double major? maybe.. Biomedical engineering and Law with a minor in Design? HAHAHA
that combo would kill man...

OH WADEVA.. going to sleep for church tmr liao..

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home