CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, May 15, 2005

the world is SO unfair.

why is it that some guys can like visit Cafe Cartel and Crystal Jade and then do such sedentary activites like chio girls and go for karaoke sessions WHILST being an airforce clerk and STILL maintain a good figure, not look fat, and have such decent dress sense!?!

PLUS, why is it some guys have FRIENDS that can plan kewl outings like going cycling @ pulau ubin and like go for night cycling and so on.. whilst my frens.. either want me to plan or ain't that type?! very sad leh seriously... like my past can never be put behind and the friends i MADE determines the lifestyle i live...

Noooo... this is SO bad for my new resolutions... sigh... better try harder

BotakGorilla..another of those lucky guys

sigh. why am i always in this perpetual state of disatisfaction!?
fraNK

1 Comments:

Blogger GuangYi said...

Y be so distressed abt such minor stuff... I feel that u should be more appreciative of ur present friends... Hu is do decide wat kind of activites are KEWL and wat is not... Its just not fair... Well we (sunny & me) did ask u 2 join us 4 our malaysian trip aft bmt but u declined. At least both sunny n I felt that was a pretty KEWL trip u missed... SO now u know u still have KEWL friends (like ME) =P... Haha... Chin Up!

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home