CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, February 20, 2005

random lists

things that piss me off:
people who steal my html designs without crediting me.
people who insult me on my tagboard yet refuse to admit who they are.
people who impersonate me on my friends' blogs.
people who refuse to answer my sms.
fickle-mindedness... esp when going out.
stupid government pimping of jack neo movies.
people who find it darn fun to irritate me.
incorrigible people whom have to foist their company onto others

things i need to do when i get back to my unit:
1. talk and establish good relationship with my csm, boss.. walk around more and talk to them, understand their jobs and their expectations of me
2. talk to my peers, get to noe them well
3. if i kena QM, talk to the senior specs and again establish good relationship, tell them my expectations and ask them what they want
4. gather the storemen and talk to them about my expectations
5. talk to each of them in depth by the end of the month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home