CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, February 03, 2005

UIP's a fricking BITCH

honestly, i'm incensed beyond words... just seething with anger at the stupid decisions made by stupid people or just misinformed people which, well, lands me in a position i honestly cannot help but wanna escape...

I MEAN? honestly?!? what's the point of sending me to a UIP programme when i don't understand like ANYTHING the instructors jibe about? It's not like I dun TRY to understand and like "open my mind to new information"... but please..

CNRI? CCIS?

all the signal jargon just plain pisses me off cos I TRY to understand but within minutes i really like switch off liao.. it's pointless.. see, my theory is if you don't understandup to 40% of what the person is saying, then no matter how simple to person puts it, it all turns out to be GARBAGE...

so honestly, tell me, WHAT'S THE POINT OF PUTTING ME IN THE PROGRAMME?

DUNNO WHAT TO DO WITH ME?

honestly, i HAVE stuff to do, especially now since i'm going for Basic Logistics Course on 14 Feb (sucks eh?) and i need to like learn everything from my upperstudy within 3 days...

so it's just STUPID for me to waste my time and LISTEN to garbage which honeslty does not concern me!?

i'm SICK of hearing

"OH.. most of you all will become node commanders..."

and then there's the

"how's SI? did you like so and so?"

GEE.. THANKS...

it's not that the people with me aren't nice, in fact they are all very decent... it's not even about the UIP instructors, cos you can see they are nice @ heart and now just trying to act xiong and so on...

IT'S ABOUT SUPERIORS not GIVING TWO HOOTS about their surbordinates.., not caring about what they do and thinking that they look very free so send them for some inane course to just sit there, act pretty, and suffer.

either that, or they just can't think...

i try to rationalize... but it's like talking to a garden hedge or something... oh well, i garden hedge that BITES...

cos when i go off with my upperstudy today, she comes along, makes alot of noise and tells me i still have to go for UIP when i'm not attending something from SOL...which means i have to COME BACK after attending the course at SOL just to join in two more signals lesson (yah.. HOW important) and then kena a stand-by-bed...

HELLO? U GOT BRAIN OR NOT? NOE WHAT'S PRIORITISATION?

i will derive NO value from staying in the programme. if u talk about me getting to know the signal cadets, i jolly well can do so when we are colleagues, and REST ASSURED.

doens't it make more sense to take me out so i can rest and get prepped for log course? doesn't it make more sense to give all the time to my upperstudy for him to help me?

BITCH.

wadeva lah... screw me for two more days and earn my undying hatred... GO ON...

to the hell with them.

inCenseD,
fraNk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home