CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, March 27, 2005

cashflow problems

hmmm.. i've been trying to account for my expenditure today after talking to my cousin about my salary and the ridiculous, insane idea of me being the SOLE income for my household of 5 people with my meagre $1000+... cos well..

1. my parents are retired
2. my second sis went to Japan to do mission work (ZERO income)
3. my eldest sis now wants to take no-pay leave to concentrate on her studies on ergonomics and the design of products (which honestly sounds interesting - might consider taking it)

which means, i might as well start applying for family aid liao, with my household income being $1000 odd...

-_-...

ok.. so back to the expenditure accounting... cos well, i realised that within 17 days... i have spent a whopping $1000... and i SWEAR i din go shopping or like frolicking around Zara or Topman or something....

so gee..

$400 for the Zen Micro (to celebrate my payrise =))
$300 for contributions to the household (my mom mandates it)
arnd $50 till now for offerings..

which leaves $250 unaccounted for...

$10 for every lan session, so around $10 x 4 = $40
meals for weekends mostly at fast food, so at most $10 per session? $10 x 8 = $80
then the fiske college guide which costs me $34

-_-

ok.. so i guess that accounts for most stuff... sheesh.. and i thought maybe there was some credit card scam ala becky bloomwood's secret desire...

sian.. so fast spend money... very heart pain... plus i haven't even gone for a shopping spree (or any semblance of it) recently!

speaking of shopping... saw a few nice books at times ps that i wanted to buy, something abt Atlantis and some Geographer's Treasure thingy...

(the irritating thing is all these books keep using "DA VINCI CODE-ESQUE" to desperately pimp their goods at your face and try to ride of da vinci code's success -- but well.. I'm hooked as well)

but then.. well.. look at my bookshelf



what can i say? err... well.. of them, I haven't touched blowfly as well as assasini.. and i flipped the first few pages of Alexander dreaming of Angelina Jolie acting as the Queen before i tossed it back to the shelf -_-

so much for buying books...

oh well.. i NEED to stop procrastinating and start mugging for Log AOS exam liao... sure dun wanna fail...

so well, more snippets or my disorganized room..



the most adorably cute bear at the top is called snuffles.. or snuffie =)



time for room cleaning soon? nah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home