CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

art of handling men

handling men is honestly an art...

like... how do u handle a person who keeps taking urgent leave and off because his friend's dad died or that his grandmother is sick?

i mean, if it is really true, then I'm fine with it.. no.. not really fine cos I specifically stated that I want all applications to be at LEAST 3 days in advance... so taking urgent stuff doesn't sit well with me (well unless of course like someone close is on the brink of death or something)

so tell me what should i do?

say no and risk being seen as an unfeeling, couldn't-care-less person?

say yes and like let people continually step over me?

honestly, i don't know... I'm thinking of calling him every now and then tmr to check out on what he is doing, and then if he like playing games outside or smth then I'll slam him with tons of extras or something...

but.. I HAVE A JOB? I'm also quite busy and things are mounting up and getting quite stressful so well.. dunno liao..

so really pray to God he'll have a change of heart and stop these kinds of nonsense and yeah... leave it as that...

frank
(any suggestions?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home