CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, April 14, 2005

pacified slightly



Good show.. go watch...for one, it brings alot of army stuff that we as NSF are so used to into a home life, and yeah, made me realise how "army-fied" i have become.. like i felt the "Down 20" given to the elder sis' bf was so natural.. oh well.. what have i become?

very very predictable and very disney-ish magic fantasy show but because of the uplifting mood and well, feel-good elements, it made for a nice movie to take my mind off alot of matters..

1. i dislike change alot... adaptation sucks

2. i dislike the general feeling i get at work.. which is the feeling of impending doom of LRI, NDP and so on all crashing down on me when i know very very little... I have also come to get fatigued at the great responsiblity thrust onto our shoulders for everything.. how we must be in charge of everything and so on... It's VERY draining.. and yeah, as my dad says, I should leave all these burdens in God's hands...

3. i'm going to have to do DO duty tommorow... and I'm completely new. As usual, I worry about everything, like how to liase with the previous DO, how to call the DFO and so on... sigh.. I dun wanna screw up..

4. i dunno what to tell mohan in attempt to salvage this friendship...

sigh... no mood to write already really...

frAnk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home