CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, June 26, 2005

my ears hurt

i think i received like 100 calls today... and called like 100 times today

was so busy that even when dexter called to bugger me about not going to the batch reunion I shushed him off the phone. pathetic guy man. why he refuses to go for such things simply escapes me. wadeva

aniwez i'm really tired. but i still have work to do.

it would have been nice if everything went smoothly.

but honestly, I feel kinda disappointed that despite working so hard, things screwed up so badly.. and well received so many complaints and irritated calls.

=(... kinda really sucks. cos u can't pat yourself on your shoulders and say "good work"

instead, it more like "let's head back to the drawing board"

oh well. see how lor.

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home