CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, July 17, 2005

i'm sorry people...

what is happening to my spiritual life?

i need to make a decision. a resolution to change this crap of a life that i'm wallowing in now, that might seem to be perfectly fine on the outside but cracking from within.

things have to change... i think something @ church gave me a good reminder today..

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

--Matthew 6:33

where's the testimony i'm supposed to show at my work place and with my friends? what's my on top of my priority list now?! what have i honestly been doing this past few weeks, years and months?!

i dunno, have i been really just merely living life away without considering anything beyond?

confused. seriously confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home