CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, July 03, 2005

worried.

can someone tell me the correct way of being a leader? or being a good QM?

cos honestly, sometimes I feel like i'm honestly doing a terrible job being the "commander" part... as in, I don't think i really have much command and control over them...

take this scenario... i'm rushing NDP work like mad, and then i'll just arrow any person in the office to help me run some errands, like collect faxes, go 3 Div and send stuff and so on so forth...

then i start realising that the lazier people will simply skulk at the COS rest room or mess or so on and just avoid all forms of arrows. effectively meaning i see them only for mid day parade and last parade.. -_-

it isn't fair but what to do? do i have the energy to go chasing for some missing personnel and ask them to do work?

then the other problem is that... i'm getting nowhere into getting into the groove with my actual job scope... it's been more than half a year in... and my ICS2 skills suck, I still can't really differentiate a 1222 and 1206 and so on.. and really, most of the stuff is my RQ mention to me and I go about seeing how it is done...

plus now is NDP prep time.. so most of my time is expended on that... and other stuff gets neglected pretty terribly... all the interviews, rectifications and so on haven't been done yet...

it's like a time bomb waiting to explode...

sigh.

so really, anyone has any good insights on being a good QM?

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home