CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Friday, July 01, 2005

obsessive possesive

looks like my sabbatical wasn't as planned.

neither does my schedule look good.

what kind of "off" is it, when you keep getting pelting by calls and sms-es left right center, and the work you have for the next day keeps mounting up?

what kind of "off" is it, when the outings you plan inevitably get screwed because people don't give two shits about you and just come as late as they please? and are just so fricking unwilling to plan an outing?

i know i'm hurting people by saying this, and I know I'm honestly not very reasonable. I dunno. I'm probably the most obesessive-posessive person i've seen.. and i need to change.

i need a sabbatical from my comptuer and the endless nudges.

frank

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dear "Sir".

I'll have you know that some of your comments are totally uncalled for. To be fair, it is your blog, and it is my fault for reading it.

Point 1: It is my fault that I was late yesterday. I admitted it, and I apologised. My fault completely. Case closed.

Point 2: It is not that I am not willing to plan an outing. Please bear in mind that a civilian life does not equate to a holiday and slack life. I know you have a tough time handling NDP details & whatnots, and I will not give you added grief here.

Just to keep you toeing the line - just remember that the forces out in the civilian world are equal and present. We do not have an easier time than you. Period.

I'm sure neither of us want history to repeat itself, even though New Zealand's a far place. So i'll stop here.

Sunday it is.

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home