CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, July 03, 2005

trial and error

yay! today was much more smooth, though it still doesn't warrant a pat on the back on my standards lah... but at least majority of the stuff went without a hitch, I wasn't harrased too badly thanks to the comms we set up amongst my runner and s4's runner, and we ended pwetty early!

but hey.. till things don't actually come late and we can de-conflict all the timings between mobile column, float and so on, then can liao lor...

hmm. which means i need another round of calling people and so on.. =(.. i mean, i dun mind calling people that I've already established quite a good relationship with through this project and I dun mind calling pple like my frens from other units and implore them to help, but to ask me to call S2s of Bn and MAJs IS a little tough.

but well.. try using my 2LT-LTA network first lor.. at least made good frens with really nice people like Shi Jian, Lawrence, Matthew and so on... and can use my fren-network to try to get the rest done.. haha..

which honestly, logistics really boils down to networking, and getting to know as many people as possible and trying to help them... I'm learning.. haha!

i really honestly wonder sometimes why God put me in this position, and that why He wants to learn certain things... Everyone gets a chance to do different things, and I'm glad I get to do something that is challenging and which I can sieve as much knowledge and experience from...

so.. hopefully as the practices go by, the plans get more and more consolidated and NDP rations portion will be a success!

then it'll be back to tackle the various QM related problems.. =(

but hey.. maybe I can call my fellow QMs like Shi Jian to impart me the knowledge? haha..

ok lah.. u help me i help u lor... i'll try to find the cartons as well as the TRS sets to lend you lah...

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home