CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, November 06, 2004

another wet weather, another IPPT

funny how when you want it to rain it never does? well in singapore somehow the rain this week has gotten into some sort of a schedule--> morning bloody hot such that we will be broiled for OCCT, then the dark ominous thunderclouds appear mid-afternoon and then the tempest arrives round 3 - 5... so the instructors, finally finding some intelligence, (or am i giving them too much credit again?) places IPPT right smack at 1800hrs... and the Cat 1 status ended at 1715hrs... boo... but well, not to be deterred, I straight away complain about my hurting right feet and swiftly become the sai-kang party.. =).. ok.. bad point is that when i was helping out, the instructors once again banded round me and started suan-ning me about my IPPT chao-keng-ness, saying i've only done it 3 out of 10 times, then mimicking some sort of whining that seemingly comes from me when i give my excuses and so on... blea.. WHATEVER.. honestly, it's not that i'm not bothered or what.. but i don't see the point.. if u want me to improve my fitness, i'ld gladly oblige, but if it is just about statistics and bloody getting some stupid goal that seemingly boosts your manliness and ego by 250%... then piss off man... honestly.. i'm satisfied (this is about the 1500th time i'm saying this).. and it doesn't matter... i'm glad i've imporved so much and nadda-nadda.. so yeah.. thank god for making me get through this so far..
(btw.. seeing En Ping get gold did make me tingle just a bit.. but let's see lah heh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home