CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I haTe tHis CoM!

I hate my home computer.. which has seemingly waged a war on hapless me just when I am in ultra stress over the bloody comms magazine...

i miss my lap-top.. but jeremy took it to do the comms mag.. AND HE'D BETTER DO IT or honestly.. I'd scratch his eyes out

(-_-)

today had much progress in terms of contents of the mag.. chose the general photoes liao.. hopefully it'll be fine.. cos now the final product lies in the hands of two people whom I CANNOT ABSOLUTELY CONTACT VIA SMS

talk about new technology and its reliancy... BULLSHIT.

SMS rarely works and my computer just loves to hang itself on me when I am merely browsing photos... SHEESH

gee.. so my whole new year's day was spent like dat... ~*roll eyes!~

and ~*drumroll!~

THANKS CHIYU!!!

so long..
fRanK

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thaksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus"

Philippians 4: 6-7



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home