CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Sunday, January 02, 2005

i'm dead...

ok... it's official... let's crash and burn..

sigh.. and i'll now have to face the repercussions...

oh well.. there's only 2 things i can do

1. try to salvage it, swallow my pride, do a smaller project, eliminate the cd, try to consolidate my losses...

2. learn from this failure and never ever make such mistakes again...

a. never put all eggs in one basket
b. always plan well and think of all the factors that need to be done, not blindly concentrating on one only.
c. always have contingency plans and substitutes for various members
d. push for deadlines
e. be decisive when making decisions... it MUST be done
f. when we must sacrifice somethings even though we hate it (like weekends), it still has to be done... i noe we volunteered, and it sucks to have to do extra work.. but do we have a choice?
e. everyone must be on the same page and have a common goal...

sigh... really gloomy and stunned now..
can't really think

need somewhere to hide and cry.. but where?

i dunno what went wrong.. i want to lash out.. but at my friends?!

its largely my fault as well.. i sucked as a leader... and well.. itz a good lesson to learn again.. thatz the biggest thing I must learn from it

i really dunno... i just pray God, You will guide me through these dark times and let me be able to finish the project at hand...

the worse thing is that my anger and pent-up stress is being unleashed at my innocent family members and I feel darn guilty and terrible.. why!?!

troubleD,
frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home