CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

the trouble with soccer is...

SIGH... this is not good.. sometimes i wondered what i did wrong in JC or even sec school to get fat and yet never return thin, even though well, I was as spirited and as determined as most other people (as least i think =))

Well, today it hits me... the reason, is simply either that

(a)I do not like soccer and basketball
(b)I suck at soccer and basketball and hence do not like to play...

Wadeva it is.. i've always had this deep-seated unconfidence in playing these two games.. and well, always feel like people will after awhile know that I suck and like don't pass to me already so well, I just stand there and stone... =(

It's cos the rest of them are just so good lor, and honestly I'm like some blundering clumsy fool when it comes to such games that well, it kills the fun out of it lah... so well, the only time when I was actually inclined to play was with my BMT mates one fine night when we had nothing to do.. =)

WHY?

Cos it was just a few of us who knew we pretty much sucked equally bad at the game and hence, well, would like to play and exercise and well, laugh at each other's silly mistakes, like trying to dribble properly without losing the ball, and even just not hitting some air shots =)... i mean like i think like it was me, Sunny, Leow and a few others lah.. and we were laughng at each other's antics lah..and challenging each other to do DARN simple things like i duno dribbling through the feet? haha.. dunno...

oh well.. those were the times when it didn't matter if u sucked cos well, everyone as did so it's a free fest for all... sigh.. cos others just seem to be so naturale at the game and do so darn well... like its chicken-shit... so well.. wadeva lah

so how pple?! what should i do? honestly, someone advice me..

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home