CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

13 going on 30



just watched 13 going on 30... and being the scared-to-watch-not-happy-parts type of person, I fast-forwarded most of the sad parts and went to the nice parts... that's the nice part about renting vcds i guess...

and well.. it set me thinking... what would i do if i could go back in time now? like.. back to tao nan? would i have tried my best to join some sports like soccer and something so that the cruel cycle would never have started and I wouldn't have grown fat?

what if i went back to RI?.. then would I have tried my best to break out of the destructive clique of 7 people and attempt to know more people? join more active stuff instead of choir? hang out less with seng tat and so on?

what if i went back to RJC? then would I have attempted to go out more with girls? (haha!) would I have tried to join something else instead of odac, such that I wouldn't have gotten kicked out of there?

choices... some can be remedied, most.. never... and watching such a show tells you alot that you already know but never acknowledged... that the truest of freindships and relationships might be right in front of your eyes, but you probably never treasured it with the flurry of 'cool' and 'happening' things you wanted to be and wanted to do...

don't get blinded by a moment's fad to realise you've lost what you really wanted but never cherished...

fraNK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home