CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ended liao... back to real life now?

so BLOC ended today with a sumptuous lunch in which most of my syndicate left early... oh well... still thought it was possible to have a last get-together, eat-together session but well... guess not..

dunno whether I'll ever meet this peeps again... (and mind you, I've become pretty cynical regarding lasting friendships especially after the whole ocs thingy).. but if there is anything I've learnt, it is to really cherish what you have now and put in all effort to maintain the relationships you have there... nothing IS ever going to last forever, except your relationship with God... so there...

and on a pleasantly surprised note, I got top S4 student.. =) wheee...

but yeah. yet another scrap of realism thrown at me... so? does that mean anything honestly, besides some pathetic bragging rites?(ha!)... I'm STILL going to have to go back, STILL going to have to be a QM and learn the ropes again, and STILL have to clear stuff like SOC and so on... =(..

i dunno why I'm heading towards this "going-back" with such dread and unhappiness... bad first impressions? having to re-adapt, restart building up all these relationships? no more soccer-playing? haha... whatever... it's up to me to work my magic again I guess... and good luck to me!

fraNK


Just had to add this pic cos it brings such warm feelings to one... Sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Frau Tan said...

poor little frank, so your display of "bitchiness" was to hide your disappointment abt relationships/friendships. next time if you lack inspiration for your blog material, feel free to write abt me, the dear sweet girl from germany.

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home