CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, April 07, 2005

something about computers...

i am jinxed... there's just something about me and the computers in my camp... I just seem to spoil all of them, either by forgetting my password, pulling my card out too early, transfering my email storage location etc...

and the screwy thing is that you cannot anyhow reboot the com or you'll have to wait for like 15 minutes before you can log-in again.. which is darn frustrating...

and today, well... my email crashed on me due to overload... (and yeah.. thanks to all those peeps who used the email as some sort of msn.. glare)

so i effectively couldn't do anything for the whole day after that.. and just well.. went around learning a bit more about my job.. difficult sia.. cos without an upperstudy, i am completely blur over what to do... so.. bleah..

here's to hoping for a better day...

fraNk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home