CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Friday, May 20, 2005

backstabbers united.

went to read jeremy's blog.

it's true.. there are backstabbers galore everywhere, people who'd twist your words at random to suit their whim and fancy, and then CC the mail to everyone including your superior to try to justify that it is correct.

idiot.

i said, "I'd try to help by asking my messing WO"

and you simply jump to the conclusion that ALL is settled, and send a email to everyone on the universe claiming that "prior to what we have discussed in the morning, everything is blah blah blah settled. thanks for the help."

yah rite. get a life.

dun fricking twist my words just to suit yourself.

and dun go backstabbing me by sending the mail to my superior thinking that'll force me to help you.

when i SAID i can't do it, i don't mean to spite you. I just can't. You simply ration-transferred too late, and everything already go to the supplier side, WHAT do you want me to do?!

and dun think just because u are going for leave within the next two hours you can holler down the phone. stupid DXOs. They seriously think they are like some big shot that can anyhow order people to do stuff.

i got so pissed i told my men to say i was not around the office when someone called. how unproductive.

fraNk
(this is SO interesting. so i dun care and u dun care as well. i see that's how you want it to end, mr busy-bee. FINE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home