CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, June 30, 2005

dreaming of utopia?

tommorow's an off day! yay!

was pleasantly surprised when my boss told me to take a day off to rest.. gee.. that's really quite nice (though my sis said it was cos he was guilty for dumping so much work on me)

though i honestly like working, and seriously, I'm glad i have this NDP thing dumped on me when I can finally flex my brain muscles and do some planning and coordination.

it's something along the way that you get to experience and benefit from, and it certainly helps fill time and lets time pass more easily...

reading some of my ocs pals' blogs made me realise really how much time has seeped into the friendships forged, and how each of us really have moved on with our lives, perhaps only crossing once in a long time, where we reminsice about the past and talk about the related people around us...

my life is now about NDP stuff, meeting tuesday deadlines, ensuring spreadsheets get done properly, chasing down my men to go for medical interviews, listening to more and more absurd reasons for taking urgent leave, mixing around with hell alot of regulars and listen to one side psycho me to sign on whilst the other side tells me its a dark dark world out there...

then there's the presenting to majors, liaising with different people all around SAF for the rations, eating lunch with equally busy and hassled 2LTs, and so on so forth...

i dunno. kinda wish there could be a super duper reunion with everyone in my life and I could spend long agos with them reminiscing the past and talking about future plans and so on...

but hey.. isn't that heaven?

but then there's a long way to go...

fraNK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home