CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Friday, January 07, 2005

I'm ok.. juz one titchy problem

no time to major btich or something.. but just to calm people down from reading the last post...

I'm NOT SUICIDAL (to people who think i am, I'M PRETTY INSULTED.. i ain't dat mentally weak k? a comms mag wun hurt that much!)

I'm not GIVING UP ON COMMS MAG.. i just dumped everything onto Bay.. so good luck =).. but aniwez I'm pwetty confident of his capabilities and quite sure he will work on it.. =)

so yeah.. the only titchy problem is.. I NEED A DATE FOR COMMS BALL!!!

sheesh.. i'm serious... i'm pwetty desperate as well... cos the girl i wanna invite is not replying to my sms-es.. and when i musteres enuf courage to call.. i kena a hung tone..

hmm... is that a purposeful rejection or just cos the phone rang during class or smth??

i dunno.. and seriously.. i'm worried... but... yeah..hopefully things will be fine..

frAnk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home