CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, March 12, 2005

the politics of gaming

am i too driven?

too competitive?

hmmm...cos when there was a huge ruckus between me and lin ken over me using my black lotus when I promised not too, and me insisting that it was due to desperation liao..

lin ken's bottomline? i flat out lied and i just refuse to lose...

my bottomline? what do you expect me to do when i specifically told lin ken not to attack me first? and what honestly do you expect me to do when i'm getting hammered by both alvin and lin ken's 4 particle cannons? sit there looking pretty and await the "You Have Been Defeated" screen?

play to lose? play to appease others since much emotions are invested into the game?

i dunno.. it's wierd... there's politics even involved in playing, sometimes you have to play not to win to make everyone happy?

but honestly... IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.. it's honestly silly also, making a big hoo-ha about a game and just being very catty about it...

dunno whether we'll ever play again but well.. whatever lah.. as i realised with today's HSBC tree top walk, there are so many more things that can take your time...

but NOT watching lemony snicket.. it sucks

there were parts i just wanted to walk out cos it was moving too slow.

there were parts i just switched off my brain cos the plot was so darn dumb.

and there were parts when you wonder how such a stupid ending and conclusion to the mystery can befall on the show.

POOH... the only thing i was watching for was Violet.. and she isn't even very pretty.. -_- (and Weide would say i'm shallow again lah)

so.. DON'T BOTHER WATCHING LEMONY SNICKET

and well.. i actually wanted to ask Jack Jack to watch a movie tmr.. like maybe Hitch, cos Lin Ken thinks it's too low class for him and Edwin disses it cos it has Will Smith in it....

(yah.. and then they pull me to watch Lemony Snicket instead.. says LOTS about their movie taste)

but well.. knowing God, and knowing that Mum has already planned for us to eat lunch together tommorow, and then visit Grandad, even IF i asked, Jack Jack would probably not be free... so might as well not waste SMS..

rite God?

but Jack Jack, if u see this.. hehe.. and u coincidentally free.. hehe.. go watch? then you can lend me Rome : Total War as well..

-_-.. see how desperate i am? haha...

frank

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vividly recall someone telling me that I shouldn't name friends and slam them online. While he played the saint by claiming he did anonymous slamming. Gee.

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. Just to be fair. LK was quite bitchy, but as i explained to you yesterday.. Yah, i tink my explanation still stands as it is.

Just dun play Generals next time lah. So simple. =P

5:29 PM

 
Blogger de_sentimentalist said...

i din slam Lin Ken did i? I just stated facts leh...

and yeah.. i understand...

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home