CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, April 23, 2005

home alone

that's it.

my parents have gone to Japan for 2 weeks to see my darlin' sis...

leaving my sis and me effectively HOME ALONE...

which is fine with me, as long as I can solve the problem of transportation to camp if I am to stay out... haiz.. it's back to having to force myself to wake up very early without a parent nagging at me at my bed.. =)

honestly, i guess it is only now in my 20 years (wow) of life that I've realised how much I've taken my parents for granted...

those little reassuring actions like ensuring you wake up and not be late for stuff like going to school and so on...

those various herbal recipes and soups they painstaking boil for you..

the free transportation to and fro everywhere...

but well... it is time for everyone to enter a new phase of life i guess... for them, it is time for them to set us free in a sense, entrusting us with their faith that we would be able to do fine and maintain the house well...

so yeah.. hopefully i'll do fine =)

and not burn down the house. or scald myself. or something stupid.

frAnk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home