CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, April 21, 2005

poisoned milo alert

why can't everyone just be nice, honest and hardworking?

why must the world be filled with good and bad people, such that in the end we doubt everything that we are shown, wondering if the person is trying to pull a fast one or not?

HONESTLY... can people just stop reporting sick? I mean, this guy in my platoon has reported sick a grand total of 8 times since he came in around Feb/March? That's like getting MC once a week... wonder what doctor he goes to... which is why I wanna see his medicine and MC, and then track down the doctor to find out.. I'm sick and tired of this..

I mean c'mon? Is life here very tough or smth? NO.. it's sian and boring to the max such that people yearn for the passing of every hour and so on... but it certainly ain't tough.. so i don't see the problem of MC-ing so many times... and getting 2 days ATT C for sore eyes... wow.. must have really been seeing RED..

------------------


Aniwez, I realised my platoon has a very jia-lat eating schedule, which is that they eat brunch and dinner only... and brunch is usually at this Malay auntie's stall whom has no qualms in dumping large dollops of mayonnaise onto the salad or poisoning the ice milo with chunks of sugar (trust me, when I first drank it, I nearly spat the milo out)

which is honestly very unhealthy... (if u are wondering what they do during lunch break, they sleep... -_-)

and today the Malay auntie topped even herself by deep-frying curry puffs filled with chilli padi, green chilli, onions and what you have... one bite and most of us were gasping and choking, gulping down large chunks of the poisoned milo to save our throats...

oh my... so really, must start encouraging the pple to eat lunch @ the cookhouse liao.. problem is they get pangs of hunger at around 10.00.. then once they eat they feel too guilty to eat lunch... (which is just 2 hours away) so maybe i'll buy bread for their breakfast next time.. haha

frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home