CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, May 05, 2005

vanity affair

i'm shunning mirrors and things that reflect my image these days...

the reason? i look like a JOKE thanks to the bloody barber that cut my hair so short, i practically look like a fresh BMTC graduate, or like some darn severe person with no sense of humour.

honestly i was going into shock mode when i saw the blood barber shave viciously and happily DEEP into my hair, and that was like cannot save liao..

but that's the LAST $9 YOU'LL ever get from me you terrible, amateur pathetic excuse of a barber!

I'm better off at QB or EC... or whatever fanciful name they're giving themselves..

which pretty much spoils my mood for the whole week and probably weeks to come... I have so little hair that it's no fun scratching it even.. arggh.. i'm so pissed off..

to which my dad told me to stop being so vain... sigh.. am i?

or is it unfair to just hope for a decent haircut that makes me look good and confident, that doesn't require much styling yet still looks presentable?

i dunno... i think it's the backlash from looking lika PRC in JC that is making me so darn conscious about my looks these days..

oh well.. SCREW THE BARBER.

frAnk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home