CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Saturday, April 30, 2005

sound of music

was in a pretty bad mood the whole day today.

maybe it was because I was getting edgy over the possibility of getting recalled today.

or maybe it was because sound of music turned out pretty bleah, cos the film was already so firmly etched in my mind, and since the musical followed darn closely to the firm, there was no fresh new scenes or songs, which made it a pretty bleah affair.

but i ain't complaining. it's nice to watch, thou if i could get rid of some pests from the theatre it would have been a better experience.

for one, the kid behind me thought the seat in front of him was a footrest. -_-

then there was this wierdish caucasian lady, who roused the people sitting next to her to sing along with the singers on stage, singing ESPECIALLY loud at "Edelweiss"... oh well, maybe she's Austrian.

then there were the multitudes of kids that kept chattering and standing up on their seats to wave and so on.

oh well. whatever. the perils of watching a family oriented programme on a saturday afternoon. i'll take the risks, didn't really mind. =)

realised also that i'm indeed drifting apart from the 6 SIR bunch. edgar said the morale was at an all-time low there. but i honestly know nuts about them anymore. oh well. it's like that i guess, time always wins.

but just realised i have lots of responsibility piled up on me these days. should i feel honoured? i guess so, but im not. i feel like shirking it all away and resting in comfort-zone, ditching responsibilities towards my cousins, my men and so on.

i feel so shi-bai when dealing with my men. think generally they are fine, but there are one or two that honestly are very unlovable and keep trying to climb over my head. realised there's a lot of rules i need to iron out with my RQ to improve on matters... which means work.

i feel certain responsibility in maintain close relationships with my respective cousins, but haven't tried yet and well, the priority issue again. do i actually have enough time? or has God sufficient spilt apart me with the 6SIR bunch such that I have time for others? I dunno. That was probably a mean accusation but oh well...

getting fat. should exercise more.
frAnk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home