CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Thursday, May 05, 2005

teenage angst

I am angry.

angry that the stupid fake battlenet JUST does not work on my com, and made me ponder and crack my brains to figure out how to solve the damned problem, to no avail. Anyone knows how to remedy,

"Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to battle.net or update the game patch manually"

I feel like SUCH a computer idiot and durr-brain.

angry too, at believing the MBR spoiler of Romber leaving tonight, meaning that I pretty much gleefully told everyone that cared that Romber was leaving. And I expect a pretty severe backlash. Like from my uncle -_-

angry that the bloody Romberites get to see Romber in the Final 3, meaning they stink our screens a further ONE more episode and get to be cheered on by the rest of the teams as they head to the finishing mat. Really think the losing teams will band together and purposely block them from entering.

angry that Meredith and Gretchen said adios.

angry that I have become SO retarded, that despite knowing I have to wake up early tommorow to go to work, I am STILL online at 1.30am.

angry that my neck sprain still persists...

ahhh.. teenage angst... may the procrastination STOP.

fraNk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home