CONFESSIONS OF A POP COUTURE ADDICT TRAPPED IN ARMY

Monday, May 02, 2005

i'm going nowhere.

this is terrible.

my life is in shambles:

i dread going back to work.

i am going nowhere with my searching for US universities despite promising my parents.

i have no time for myself sometimes, it's either the computer or going out with friends. where's the solitude? sometimes i wish I have a whole week to blow away so that I can meet all the friends I want to meet, finish all the obligations and responsibilities and still have solitude.

(hmm... seems like now i desire solitude.)

well, it's pretty obvious I KNOW the solution to the problems and I hold the key to solve the problems.

I just have to do something. be more disciplined.

manage my time better and do the more important things.

i really am spending too much time on the computer liao.

need to exercise more, spend more time with God and so on...

and yeah, let a more disciplined Frank emerge.. =)

frANk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home